SECOND ANNUAL AMANDA POST TRACK MEET
Sponsored by Amanda Post Foundation, the La Costa Canyon H.S. Foundation and the Encinitas Union School District.
- WHO: Third through sixth grade students
- WHEN: SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2016
- SIGN IN: 8:00 AM | Start: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- WHERE: La Costa Canyon High School Track
- WHAT TO BRING: There will be refreshments for sale onsite. However, please bring plenty of water, shade umbrellas or pop-up tents, sun screen, folding chairs, hats and cameras for a day of fun in the sun. School colors are encouraged!
All boys and girls in THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH, and SIXTH grades are welcome to enter. No prior running experience necessary. Come out and join the fun. Race to win first, second, or third place ribbons!
Registration has closed.
Greg Post at 760-942-3008 or Email: email@example.com
John Cotter at 619-992-8875 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org